Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Exhibition in Europe November & December 2007


It will start with a group show with

Nan Mulder, Gea Karhof,and Seema Sharma Shah

at Open Eye Gallery in Edinburgh

the show is named : Double Vision, it runs from 10th to 28th November 2007


The Open Eye Gallery has a small page with my work, click here to see it but I plan to exhibit more works as show on my gallery RaginiForScotland2007


The second show is in Schorndorf, near Stuttgart, in Germany from the 30th of November to the 14th of December.

The venue is called the Manufaktur and their web site is :
http://www.club-manufaktur.de/

I am very thrilled to meet new people in Scotland and hope to enjoy the reunion with many old friends in Germany.

There is more information about my acquaintance with Germany on my web site in my "German story" pages.

Click here the "People's Power" gallery.

Ragini


No comments: